1. APPLICATION AND PURPOSE
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- age or date of birth;
- credit card information;
- your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or indirectly through your use of our website or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; or
- any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
We may collect these types of personal information either directly from you, or from third parties. We may collect this information when you:
- register on our website, purchase Shping Coins through our Token Sale or sign up for or participate in the Shping Referral Program;
- communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, services or websites; or
- interact with our website, services, content and advertising.
The Token Sale for Shping Coin and Shping's Referral Program is not aimed at children under 13 years old and we do not knowingly collect, use, store or disclose any personal information of children under the age of 13 deliberately.
4. USING AND DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to facilitate your purchase of Shping Coin;
- to enable you to participate in the Shping Referral Program or to access and use our website or services;
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we think you may find interesting; and
- to comply with our legal obligations (including any applicable anti-money laundering or 'Know Your Customer' requirements in any jurisdiction), resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
- our employees and related bodies corporate;
- third party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our website and/or our business or in connection with providing services to you);
- professional advisers, dealers and agents;
- payment systems operators (eg merchants receiving card payments);
- our existing or potential agents, business partners or partners;
- specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us; and/or;
- other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law.
6. SHPING'S WEBSITE AND COOKIES
We may collect personal information about you when you use and access our website. We may use 'cookies' or other similar tracking technologies on our website that help us track your website usage and remember your preferences. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes and are a necessary part of facilitating online transactions. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies, and cookies are useful to determine overall traffic patterns through Shping's website. You can disable cookies through your internet browser, but this may mean you will not be able to take full advantage of our website.
7. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE YOUR HOME COUNTRY
We may disclose personal information outside of your home country to third party suppliers or cloud providers located in China, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, United States,. When you provide your personal information to us, you consent to the disclosure of your information outside of your home country and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that overseas recipients handle that personal information in compliance with the applicable privacy laws in your jurisdiction. We will, however, take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient will deal with such personal information in a way that is consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles.
8. ACCESSING OR CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request access to the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the information set out below. We will endeavour to make any personal information held by us about you available as soon as practicable following your request. Sometimes, we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your personal information and, where this is the case, we will tell you why. We may also need to verify your identity when you request your personal information. If at any time you wish to change personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, please let us know and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected. If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let us know and we will take reasonable steps to delete it unless we need to retain it for legal reasons.
9. STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date where possible. For example, your personal information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. We also require our employees and data processors to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
10. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
11. PASSWORD AND LOGIN SECURITY
For the purposes of participating in the Token Sale for Shping Coin or Shping's Referral Program, you may be required to set up an account on our website and may be supplied with a user name and password. You are responsible for the security of your password and log-in information and must take responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of this information.
12. FUTURE CHANGES
13. MAKING A COMPLAINT
If you think we have breached an applicable privacy law, or you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, you can contact us using the details set out below. Please include your name, email address and/or telephone number and clearly describe your complaint. We will acknowledge your complaint and respond to you regarding your complaint within a reasonable period of time. If you think that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, we will provide you with information about the further steps you can take.
14. CONTACT US
Effective: 1st of December 2017